Facebook: comments on posts and mentions
Together with the management of DMs, Audite Cloud will give an organization the possibility to manage, in one single point, all the customers interactions coming as comments on Facebook posts that you have published in your official Facebook page and mentions of your official account into the social media.
Each first level comment on a post or a mention of your account will trigger the creation of a new conversation in Audite Cloud that can be managed like all the other conversations coming from any inbound channel that you have configured for your organization.
The configuration of this inbound channel will be done in a specific administrative section of the platform (Channels Configuration > Facebook).
It means that, if you want to manage both DMs, comments on posts and mentions coming from Facebook, you have to configure two separate inbound channels. This will allow you to configure some users to work on Facebook DMs and some others to manage comments on posts. If the users will be the same, you need to configure for them the roles to work in both channels. At user experience level, the configuration of a Facebook channel to manage comments on posts and mentions will be exactly the same as the configuration of the channel for managing Facebook direct messages. In summary, the needed steps are the following:
- Click on Add New Facebook Channel
- Click on Login with Facebook button and insert your Facebook credential in order to see the list of the Facebook pages you are administrating that can be added to Audite Cloud
- Enable all the privileges and click on End
Privileges on Facebook Pages
- In the next window, click Ok to finally confirm the association between your Facebook pages and Audite Cloud
- After having concluded the authorization step, the Facebook pages you give the authorization will be displayed in Facebook page field. One of them can be picked and associated to channel you are creating. Moreover, a Friendly Name for the channel has to be inserted and, like the other inbound channels, can be optionally configured Is VA Enabled or Is VE Enabled flags in order to enable, respectively, the Virtual Assistant or the Virtual Expert to manage customer interactions.
- In case your organization is configured to work with Microsoft Teams, you have to associate the inbound digital channel you are configuring with the Teams channel you want the customer interaction to be put when starting to collaborate with your colleagues. Indeed, using Audite Cloud in Microsoft Teams will give you the chance to share a customer interaction with your colleagues in order to manage it in an effective way. When the collaboration is started, the conversation will be put in the Teams channel you configured here. In order to relate the Audite Cloud channel with the Teams channel, you have to:
- Sign in with the access credentials (username and password) you are using to access Microsoft Teams. In this way, Teams and related Channels configured in your Teams organization will be available for the selection in the next steps
- Select the Team
- Select a Channel , related to previously chosen team, where you want to actually put the conversation whenthe collaboration starts